Available for sale at $13.5M, Grandis Pond is a major development located on the USA/Canadian border in Blaine, WA. Natural beauty abounds throughout these 438 acres consisting of over 1000 single and multifamily homes and commercial space. The time has never been better to join other developers from around the world who have recently invested more than $65 million dollars (and growing) into an 8 mile radius from this property (on the US side alone!) in a variety of projects all coming online over the next few years.
Grandis Pond was purchased in 2005 and over the course of many years, underwent an extensive planning and review period resulting in a well-planned, substantial community that will evolve into vibrant neighborhoods adding value to the region.
The Grandis Pond community was conceived and designed with the following principals in mind:
- Sensitivity to the environment and the on-site critical areas
- Utilization of low-impact development strategies
- A mix of housing types, including smaller, energy efficient and affordable homes
- Diversity of population; local retirees, young families and Canadian commuters
- Convenient access to natural areas, open spaces and trails
- Preserve and enhance smaller neighborhoods for better sense of community and connection to others